Sunday, February 05, 2006

The stash has grown...



What is all this yarn? Why, it's from the Super Bowl Sale at the LYS! I couldn't resist 40% off! The periwinkle yarn at the back left is 10 skeins of Classic Elite Montera, intended for the braided yoke sweater in the last Vogue (Winter 2005/6). To the right of that are 4 skeins of Rowan Calmer. It's a nice purple which really doesn't show up great in the photo. This is for Jenna Adorno's Tempting II sweater, on knitty.com. Now I just have to find a pretty gold buckle. The red variegated is a skein of Mountain Goat from Mountain Colors, in Flathead Cherry color. I thought it would make a beautiful hat for myself. The other two piles are 6 skeins each of two colors of Berroco Cotton Twist. I don't have specific patterns lined up for them yet--I figured I'd buy enough to make whatever summer top struck my fancy. It'll all have to wait in my stash for now though, until I finish up some other projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home